Interested in Commercial Properties?
At Dineen Realty, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the perfect commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Dineen Realty will be a valuable partner along the way.
When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will help fund your retirement.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and purchasing a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy - When you own your commercial property, you've got control over your own space, without working anything through a lease manager.
- Additional income - Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
Your next step is to begin your search with Dineen Realty. To know what's really going to be right for you, I'll dedicate myself to learning details regarding you and your business. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Do you expect to grow in the next 8 to 12 years? By combining my knowledge of the local market with the specific needs of your business, you'll get maximum benefit out of owning your business's real estate. Call 732-613-9300 for a consultation today.